We have expanded to Northeast Registries - Marlborough (formerly East Calgary Registry)

Out of Province

Out of Province Licences

An Out of Province drivers licence may be exchanged directly for an Alberta drivers licence.

Please bring the following:
  • Out of Province drivers licence
  • Valid Photo ID
  • Proof of full name and date of birth
  • Legal status in Canada
  • Proof of Alberta address dated in last 90 days  
  • click here for more information


  • Vision Screening Test: will be administered in the office at the time of licence exchange
  • Medical required for Commercial Class Licence
Out of Province Licences - North East Registries Sunridge and Taradale Calgary Alberta