Stolen, Lost, Changes

Stolen, lost, or need licence changes?

Change of Address

You are required by law to change the address on your licence or ID within 14 days of moving. This must be done in person at the registry. Please bring one supporting piece of ID. 

Card Replacement

If your licence or ID has been lost, stolen or destroyed, you may apply for a new card in person. You will be required to prove your identity, so please bring at least one other piece of ID, but preferrably as many as you can.

Identification Card - North East Registries Sunridge and Taradale Calgary Alberta
Acceptable Proof:
  • Passport
  • Birth or marriage certificate
  • Citizenship or permanent residency card, work permit
Unacceptable proof:
  • Costco card and other membership cards
  • Student ID
  • Business cards
  • Credit card or bank card