Abstracts & Other

Abstracts & Other Services

Drivers Abstract


In-Transit Permit
(to temporarily move a vehicle)

  • copy of photo ID
  • if moving within the province, provide the address of point A and B and insurance
  • if moving outside the province, also provide proof of ownership

Fine Payments

  • send us an email request
  • copy of photo ID


Vehicle Information Report

  • send an email request with the VIN
  • copy of photo ID

  1. Please email your request to the office you would like to deal with:
    Sunridge: sunridge@neregistries.com

    Taradale: info@neregistries.com 

  2. The government uses a version of adobe that doesn’t like browsers. Make sure you download the pdf to your desktop and save it. And make sure when it opens, you are opening it in adobe, NOT in a browser window.